2019 Exmark QZE702GEM42200
Discover what landscape pros already know.
For starters, they know if you want a professional cut, you'll need a professional-grade mower—like an Exmark® Quest, the original premium residential zero turn. The Quest E-Series offers Exmark® powered engines, backed by a three-year consumer warranty. It delivers pro-like productivity with zero-turn precision for home lawns, mowing up to 2.8 acres per hour at speeds up to 7 mph. And, as you'd expect from a machine of this caliber, comfort is strictly first class—from the premium, ergonomically designed seat, to the cushioned control levers. Available with a choice of 34- or 42-inch Series 2 cutting decks.
- Engine Protection: Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components. The S-Series engine guard is enhanced for extra engine protection.
- New Styling, Same Comfort: The redesigned Quest mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: A single, 2.9-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 7.50-8, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4-5 smooth tread, pneumatic
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Extra High Back foam padded. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft 3 in. by loosening 2 bolts and sliding seat.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: Cup holder
- Optional Features: Engine hour meter
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Model: 702
- Engine Displacement: 708
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 3.0-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro-Gear ZT2100 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0-3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard: lever lift.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: None
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 80-ft-lbs clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Model Description: Quest E-Series 22.5 HP* Exmark 708CC w/42" Series 2 Fabricated Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck: 42"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard lever lift.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 21.60" Length
- Width: 53.8 in. (136.7 cm)
- Length: 73.0 in. (185 cm)
- Height: 40.7 in. (103.4 cm)
- Curb Weight: 562
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 7.50-8, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 3.0 gal. (11.0 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in.